Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Sunday




It's our first Sunday in Madison. Our little man is adjusting nicely, we went out for a stroll through the neighborhood. It's about 75 out and beautiful. On our way back we stopped at the store and picked up some fresh corn. I can't remember the last time I had such tasty corn. It was wonderful! So far I can't complain one bit about this city.


We are getting the last of our things unpacked and situated. It's slowly starting to feel like home. We hung up our pictures today and reorganized a bit. It's all coming together nicely.


On a much more interesting note the baby is saying agoo and aga all the time now. He's growing up so fast, developing a fascinating little personality. He's definitely a morning baby as he wakes up with a big gummy grin everyday. It's quite the sight. He also loves his baths (which he always has). He's moving up now and I let him splash around in the tub with me. He's going to be a great swimmer, all the instincts are there already.