
I can't seem to find to find a template I like... or better yet suits me. So, I will do what I do best... keep trying them out until I find one that sticks and I can't live without.
Now more importantly a Buddy update. My little bud has had better days. He has had a slight temperature on and off again and the teething is proving to get the better of him today. We are going to see the doctor tomorrow morning just to make sure everything is okay. I had a lengthy conversation with the nurse today and we both decided that it is probably due to teething, but seeing how he's a preemie we would both feel better if the doctor had a look at him.
The one up side is I got some fantastic shots of him sleeping this afternoon. I had to share a few! I think they are just beautiful! The lighting in the bedroom was so beautiful... he looks so peaceful you couldn't even tell he wasn't feeling well. He's such an angel... my wonderful angelic baby! Oh... I LOVE HIM SO!
We wish Grandma Ania a very happy name day today from Madison. XOXOXO
