Baby smoochie and I have had a very eventful weekend. It all started Friday with lunch date with Lisa. It was so nice to chat with another girl. Don't get me wrong I love my boy's to death but a girl needs a break from all the testosterone once in a while. Then Saturday Smooch calls me from work and says, "how would you like a night off from cooking"? Sounds fantastic here! So we packed the kiddo up and went over to one of the attending physicians house for dinner. It was great to meet some of my husbands co-workers and get to know them a little bit. We had such nice evening, the food was fantastic! Their son was home from college and he had prepared dinner, look out Emeril Legasse. Everything was wonderful, the company, the ambiance and the grilled peaches with ice cream covered with a blanket raspberries for dessert. What a nice group of people. I tell you if this is a taste of what it's like in the midwest, I'm not moving! Sorry Mom and Dad...
Then today we decided to check out a local Church. It was a very nice mass. I'm still amazed at how young everyone is here. I think after living in Florida for my entire life, I've been so used to alway feeling sooo young. Here I feel like I fit in a bit more. The church was filled with so many parents and their children. It was definitley a sight for sore eyes.
The one thing I can say is I'm definitely over this heat wave! I swear the Florida heat followed me here...aghhhh! You know, if that is my only complaint than I've got it pretty good. I hope everyone else had a nice weekend as well. Cheers from the midwest!
