The family is getting settled, but yet I'm still finding boxes here and there that need to be unpacked. Where the heck do I put all this stuff? Do we really need all this stuff? More importantly does the baby really need 20 different teddy bears, stuffed hippos, elephants and mice? The child has more stuffed animals at 14 weeks than I've had my whole life. I don't know how this happened as I have not bought him one.... so to the family and friends out there, please no more stuffed animals. Don't get me wrong, we appreciate the gifts but we have no more room. At least wait until we can afford a larger place and we can devote an entire room for toys. Until then just shower the kid with love.
I'm a little sad today as I went through his clothes and packed up about 30 outfits that he is already too big for. I can't believe it... what happened to my 4 lb 4 oz baby that was swimming in all these clothes? Gone are the days where I couldn't find something small enough for him. Yes, that's right... small enough for him. He was so itty bitty when he came home from the hospital. Now he's over 12 lbs! I can't believe it! One of the up sides to his growing up is that he now fits into the little soccer and addidas outfits that my husband has been dying to see him in. I'll take a picture of him in it next time so all can see how cute he is!
Anyhow, I'm going to go back to try to find a place to put all this stuff. To the family... I miss you guys! I hope this blog helps ease the pain of not being able to see the baby on a regular basis.
