These are my boys two favorite things to mumble right now. When he's happy or when he's sad it's always agoo or agaa... the one that pulls on your heart strings is when he's really upset, long drawn out, "Agoooooooooh". That is what I've been getting all day as my little man is already teething! He's a preemie so he's actually more like 7 weeks and already a tooth! Yup, that is right... that little tooth has broke through. It's just peaking out right now so I anticipate the next few days to be tons of fun. This mommy job is the hardest job I've ever signed up for, but the one I LOVE the most. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's just so hard to see your little baby in pain.
Sorry to cut this one short, but I've got to try and get to sleep as little man had finally dozed off. Sweet dreams to all!
