Saturday, June 30, 2007

Madison meet the Smoochie's




So, we've made the journey to the great white north. I must say it is absolutely beautiful here... everyone keeps saying, "ohh, just wait". It's like they think the little Florida girl can't handle it or something. I'm up for the challenge. I'm looking forward to having 4 seasons, to my son enjoying a white Christmas and making snow angels.


It's been one heck of a week though. This time last week we were at my husband's graduation dinner after a very long day of loading up the moving truck. What an experience having both my parents and my husbands parents help us move. In the end all is well... but there were a few speed bumps. To all that helped I want to thank you again, we do appreciate it.

So here we are 1 week later, I'm on the computer and my hubby is studying like a good boy for his boards. I can't wait until they are over, until then ( August 9th) I will share him with his books. I must say it's so quiet now that all the parents have left. Reality is sinking in how far away we are from everyone now. I can no longer just jump in the car and go over to my Dad's to hang out and eat dinner. I'm no longer just an afternoon drive away from visiting my Mom and Grandma. Thank heaven's for computer's in time's like this, huh?
I will miss my family very much though. I love them all to pieces... :) In memory of Jackonville is a picture of the family before we left. (Still some baby pounds to shed)