I am so very ready for 2010. The past year has brought us many good times, we bought our first house together to raise our family in. I think that is the best thing to happen to us this past year. Unfortunately, all I seem to remember are the hard times (and we had a few). I prefer not to relive those moment by putting them out there for everyone. I think the best way to say screw you bad times for me is to say WELCOME 2010!!!! I am very optimistic and have big plans 2010.... so please don't let me down. ;-) Anyhow I'm going to keep this short. I wish you all a very Happy New Year! Please be safe tonight and if you go out for your celebrations please don't drink and drive.
I've included a video Mike and I took right before my surgery. We took Mikey sledding and it was sooooo much fun! I can't wait to be well enough to get back out there... maybe just a few more days.