you guys are great and we wish you a life time of happiness.

Mikey and the crew.
Mikey completely left us for the first time, he didn't need Mommy or Daddy. It was amazing and strange to see. All of you that know Mikey know what a huge thing this is. He's a big boy now.

Mikey and this little girl played all night together. If I didn't know better I would say that she was his first crush. The two of them kept track of each other all night. If Mikey was off playing with some other kids and so happened to get separated she would come over to me and ask in the sweetest little voice, "ummmm, do you know where Mikey is"?
Mikey and the crew.
Mikey completely left us for the first time, he didn't need Mommy or Daddy. It was amazing and strange to see. All of you that know Mikey know what a huge thing this is. He's a big boy now.
Mikey and this little girl played all night together. If I didn't know better I would say that she was his first crush. The two of them kept track of each other all night. If Mikey was off playing with some other kids and so happened to get separated she would come over to me and ask in the sweetest little voice, "ummmm, do you know where Mikey is"?
(I must say the kids got great taste, she's just beautiful)