Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Toronto: part 1

We are home and as always it's nice to be home. Like Dorothy says, there is no place like home. We had such a lovely time visiting Mikey's Babcia Ania, Dzia-Dzia Andrew and Pra-Babcia Stasia. We enjoyed the big city life for a week and took full advantage of the shopping. I can't remember the last time I have spent so much time shopping. I went with my Mother-in-law and we had facials. That was so nice! As always my family spoils me. Anyhow, I've got a billion things to do besides type on the computer so here are the first set of Toronto pics. I still have to download the rest... the rest of the pictures are from our dear friends Tommy & Christina's vow renewal. It was a rockin' good time... these people know how to throw a party! Mikey even wore a tuxedo... way too cute.

Did you know that chicken nuggets also make great cell phones? Yup, he was pretending to call Misiu to make sure he was ok back in Wisconsin.

The Toronto Zoo....


Mikey was showing the baby orangutan his Thomas train. The baby just wanted some milk from his Momma.


Still thirsty.



Hmmm, I guess orangutans aren't as interested in choo-choo trains as humans.



Mikey's Aunt Kinga got him this blow up Bozo....

Mikey jumped on it, rolled on it, kicked it, hit it.... you name it.

All the boys had fun with poor Bozo.


This is classic.

We're not going to see the cousins at Christmas so we had our own Christmas for the kids.


The whole family decorated a gingerbread house...

Everyone had their own special touch.

Kinga and Natalia


Daniel, Mike and Mikey rockin'


Future Heart breakers

Mikey showing his trains to little Matthew... or just making sure he wasn't going to take them. Mikey is going through that lovely phase where everything is MINE.


More to come....