What a better way to start the new year than with some
great pictures with your family and friends.....




Bea (Mike's partners wife)
Ronnie and Bea had a wonderful New Year's party.
I can't wait until next year when I'll be feeling up to dancing.

Mikey and Henry...

These two are too cute for words.

Uncle Kevin
It's been way too long since we've seen each other.
Let's not do that again.... k?

Aunt Mary and Uncle Kevin...
still going strong 28 years later.


I live for moments like these...

More kisses
Smoochie....
please.
That is my New Year's resolution: to make more time for more kisses from my
Smoochie's.
Babcia and Mikey clowning around...

I see you!

Come on over and join us...

Grandma Connie and her son, Kevin.

Happy New Year's ALL!!!!

This is one of me new favorite pictures....
may the New Year be filled with many more times like this.