We are not leaving the house this weekend. It's crash course potty training. Each time he goes potty we all get potty treats (he loves this part best). Of course he cried when he wanted more and I told him that to get more he had use the potty. So, we went to the fridge and got out juice boxes (his favorite) so he could make more pee. This I think made it OK. That is my plan. Lots of yummy drinks, sweet chocolaty rewards, lots of praise from Mommy & Daddy and NO DIAPERS.
Wish us luck. :-)
Sunday morning update:
We had a great afternoon with no accidents. I put Mikey in his pull up to go to sleep and as we finished his bedtime prayer he asked me to use the potty. I said sure! We went to the bathroom and he sat on the potty. Just when I thought he had just pulled this stunt to get out of bed, he peed in the potty!!! Yeah! We went back to his room and I tucked him in. This morning he woke up with a dry pull up... and proceeded to pee in the potty. Mikey you rock and your Mommy is so proud of you! Mikey is doing great. Now, let's see if he poops today. ;-)