Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Baby #3

I've been waiting a while to post this one. I made up the post and wanted to save it until I went to my 14 wk doctors appointment and heard that little heart beat. I went in this am and heard that sweet little sound. I posted on Facebook last week which was living on the wild side. However, the blog is my keepsake and I wanted to be certain before making anything official... so let's hope that all continues to go well. Fingers crossed.

So, here we are... both the baby and myself are growing. I've found that with this pregnancy (#5) my tummy is getting big and FAST! That's fine, I don't tend to worry too much. Sure I have my moments where I panic and think I'm fat but then that little voice chimes in and reminds me that this is what is supposed to be happening. Right? Right.

Now the question all have been waiting for... are we going to find out the sex. NO.
I really want to experience that moment where after I go through treacherous labor pains and finally get this little babe out, the doctor holds the baby up and enthusiastically says, It's a ....!

Doesn't that sound nice?

I couldn't wait with either of my other two and found great reasons to justify finding out early. I'm fine with that and to be perfectly honest meeting them for the first time really is enough of a surprise. I just know with everything in me that this is our last child and I would like to get this one extra surprise with this one. Anyhow, Mike and I are passed disillusioning ourselves with putting the baby in it's own room. First, we never moved either of the others to their own room until they were one. Second, we don't have a room for this baby. So, which lucky kid will get to share? I guess that will be a surprise too!

Oh and yes I will be getting 20 weeks worth of shots in the ass again.
In case your were wondering. ;-)