Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cocoa butter

Thank the heavens for cocoa butter lotion. The moment I find out I'm pregnant I start my ritual of slathering on cocoa butter at least twice a day. So far it has been a blessing and I've been very fortunate to not get stretch marks. Anyhow we have experienced some very strange but welcomed warm weather. As Naomi and I are enjoying the weather I decided I was much too warm for pants and I needed to go dig up my shorts. I go upstairs and proceed to find a pair and get changed and I notice how white my legs are! One of the things about spring I don't love... White legs. Anyhow I figure if I put some lotion on it won't be as bad, well as good as we're gonna get. I used the cocoa butter since it was readily available. Oh my goodness! The rest of the day I kept feeling a soft and wet little tongue randomly licking me legs! Naomi loved the smell and apparently the taste to boot. I just love that little girl.