Monday, March 19, 2012
Dream catcher
Last night after reading Michal his bedtime stories I just laid there with him for a few minutes. He can be very snuggly... especially at bedtime, he hates going to sleep by himself. Anyhow just as I was getting up he looks at me and asks what the thing hanging in his window was. I thought we told you... I'm sorry buddy. It's a dream catcher. It catches the bad dreams and let's the good dreams come through. So there won't be any bad dreams in here! Michal looks at me and says, "I like that! I really don't like bad dreams". Good, you have nothing to worry about then I say. Michal closes his eyes and looks as though he's falling asleep. All of the sudden his eyes pop open and he asks, "does Naomi have one in her window?" I tell him that she doesn't. "Well, we have to get her one, she needs one too Mom!" says Michal. Yes, she does and we'll do that for her... from you. I love these kids.