
(Naomi pointing to the birds, Mikey making his move for the sand and Grandpa all bundled up)
In the start of February I packed up the kids and we were off to visit my side of the family in Florida. The kids hadn't seen Grandpa Mike since Naomi's birthday in October and poor Nancy hadn't seen them since Naomi was born. We were lucky that Grandma Robin and Great-Grandma Connie were able to come to Jax and spend the last few days with us. Plus, we were surprised by a visit from Uncle Stu, Aunt Tanya, Maximus and Apolonia! I still can't believe they drove all the way up to Jax to spend an evening with us, it was a treat. Living up here in Wisconsin is wonderful but we are missing out on seeing family on a regular basis. I think we made the right decision to go to Florida, it was a lot of work traveling with the kids by myself. We survived and they were truly terrific.

This is great! It's even better for throwing!!

I love the expression on Michal's face, hands on his hips... Mr. Mom. ;-)

Aren't they sweet?
The two were holding hands and my heart melted...

Home sweet home. Cool kids.
On another note, I should have posted this a while ago but things have been down right crazy here. Poor Daddy fractured a rib at hockey almost two weeks ago. It has made for interesting times around here. It was the first time I ever had to take care of him, I realized he's the one always taking care of me. It was strange but nice (taking care of him)... and busy. I say was as even though there is not much you can do for a fractured rib, other than rest, Mike is not doing much resting. He only took one day off work, which I think is crazy as he is still coming home in a good bit of pain on a daily basis. I tell you nothing will keep that man down. Anyhow, we are all sick of this crazy winter and looking forward to spring. Michal is super excited for his birthday and is busy planning his party, which the plans change hourly. I haven't started planning yet as he can't make up his mind... poor kid. Naomi is into everything. Naomi is a very busy girl and she takes 100% of my attention when she is awake. Lucky for me she sleeps beautifully all through the night... so do I.