Thursday, February 03, 2011

Sick = fun?

So, my poor children have had the stomach bug for what seems like again and again. Well this means that we spend a lot of time indoors finding ways to pass time until we have the energy to conquer the outside World again. There has been a lot of play time which is fun even when you are sick.
There is a ferocious black beast that has come to take over... with an even more ferocious appetite.

Never fear, the green dragon will save the day. All the animals jump on the dragons back for a lifesaving flight just in time from the black beast!

Come on mouse, jump on, QUICK!


It's the mighty mouse and toothless up against once good, now turned evil green dragon ...
who will win?

Endless hours of fun, just what the doctor ordered when your tummy is in knots.

Most of you (actually probably anyone who checks my blog regularly) knows what I went through to have this beautiful baby. I had surgery Dec 2009 at the Wisconsin Fertility Institute, which is the reason we are blessed with this sweet baby. Anyhow, I sent the doctors that performed the surgery a birth announcement and a heartfelt thank you note. Yet a thank you note just doesn't seem to do it for the gift of a healthy pregnancy and a healthy, happy baby. Does it? They responded with this onesie that Naomi is wearing and asked if they could put her on their website. Of course, we didn't have to think twice about that. So I put her in it with a cute little skirt and we took some pictures for them. What fun! These are just a few of the images and I thought it would be fun to share. I will put the link to the website up once Naomi is on it. In the meantime, I have to mail the release form before they can do anything.

She's so much fun!


I could NOT have asked for a happier, sweeter baby than her.

Thank you Dr. Pritts and Dr. Olive.
The two of you will forever have a place in my heart.