Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy B-day Mom a.k.a. Grandma Robin!!!

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!!

We wish we could be with you today...
Hugs and Kisses!!!

Things have been busy here... in a good way. We had my in-laws in town to stay with us last weekend. It's always nice to have family around. I love watching my son interact with his Grandparents. He just loves his Grandma Ania and Grandpa Diesel.





We had a nice visit. We went to the Farmer's Market, we drove around exploring Wisconsin (this state is beautiful), we walked along Lake Mendota and ate ice cream cones!



Okay... a carrot too.

Mikey just LOVES his new bouncer...
he bounces and bounces... (it's the cutest thing)
and then...
he sleeps like never before.
(Okay, I had a picture here and I accidentally erased it trying to move stuff around. Crap!)

Just in case you didn't get your Mikey fill...
a few pictures
from our walk yesterday
Mommy loves you baby boy!!!