Friday, October 19, 2007

Long over due

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA ANIA!!!





Well Grandma Ania... We wish you a very happy birthday!!! We hope you are having a fantastic time in Poland and we wish so much that we could be there to share it with you. I hope these pictures put a smile on your face. Mikey had every intention of eating your birthday sign and I had every intention of getting the perfect picture with him holding it up like a good little boy. I guess we will work on that for the next birthday. Happy Birthday once again!!!



Mikey has been working very hard on crawling...

he'll get there before we know it I'm sure.


I had lunch with one of my husbands co-workers wife and their son. It was such a nice afternoon... their son was so cute and really good with the baby. All he wanted to do was hold him. Who can blame him, right?

Mikey has been working VERY hard at getting this frog in his mouth. He just had to see what it tasted like. He tried and tried and for the longest time the little frog was just too far to get in his mouth. Until the other day that is... ahhh, at last! I could see the look of satisfaction all over my son's face. We had to capture this moment on film.

I think this pumpkin ice cream tastes a little better than the frog though...


It's unanimous all around... pumpkin ice cream is the best!!! When can we go again Daddy???