
Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma in Jacksonville MJ is now the proud owner of a cute little cat hat for Halloween. How fun! I love putting little hats on him... he's so cute I can't help it. So, him wearing a hat is no new thing around here. The above picture is when we first put it on him. What you can't see in this picture is that our chihuahua is sleeping in the background (or so we thought). All of a sudden we hear her start to growl. Strange, she has never done that before... so I look over at her and to my surprise she is staring dead on at the baby. Growling at him! I couldn't believe it. What the heck is this all about? Then I notice she has a dead lock stare on the cat hat. Strangest thing... he has a Winnie the Poo hat (that has ears) and she doesn't growl when he wears that. What is it about the cat hat that she is so afraid of? Maybe something bad happened to her with a black cat... who knows (after all the average cat out weighs her by a good 5 lbs). All I know is I need to show her that it is just a hat. I can't have her growling at my kid! So, I call her over and let her sniff the hat. She hesitantly smells it (I have no idea what is going on in this little peanut brain of hers, so I'm careful). Then she looks a little bored so I then think... hmmm, I bet she would look cute in the cat hat (insert evil laugh). After all... pay back is a bitch! Moral of the story: chihuahua look out and don't growl at my kid!!!
