I took these on Thursday, Leo's 5 mo b-day.
Big sis had to get in on the action...
Naomi loves her baby brother
and SO DO WE!!!!
Leo is such a sweet tempered guy. He actually had his first tooth break through Saturday night. He loves when people talk to him and let loose... I mean get silly. The sillier you get, the louder his giggles get. It's a riot!
Naomi wanted to be in the picture but then had to cover her eyes... speaking of silly.
That's silly Naomi!
This shirt say "milk man" and that's pretty much all Daddy calls you these days. Daddy walks in the door from work, scoops you up and says,"Hey milk man" planting a big huge kiss on you. This always puts a smile on your face just like this.
Well Mr. Blue-eyes you sure have made our lives richer in the last 5 months. You have made us all smile more, laugh more and just appreciate life more. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you my love...



