Well, life is... constantly changing. The kids are growing up so fast. They are learning new things everyday and I'm so incredibly happy for all the small things. The way Leo now holds onto me when I hold him. So special and easily overlooked. The was Naomi kisses me over and over and whenever I tell her I love her she always replies, "I love you too". The way Michal is now a big boy and doesn't want me to walk him up the stairs to class anymore. I will admit, at first I was a little sad by this but then I was proud. My son (who was for the longest time so incredibly attached to me) is now strong and has the courage to break free... even if it is just walking to class on his own. It's something to be proud of. My kids are amazing in my eyes, in their Daddy's eyes and I know their Grandparents eyes too. We all love you and I'm going to try my hardest to not overlook the beauty of the small things.
Leo at 4 1/2 months
He's so happy, really I'm not kidding. Smiles, coos, loves to be held and loves his tag blankie.
Aren't kids amazing how they can literally fall asleep anywhere?
This boy loves his bouncy chair... love might even be an understatement.
Michal has started getting homework at school and he really enjoys it. I'm sure it has everything to do with making him feel like a big kid. He happily sits down everyday after school to work on his reading.
Ok, hold the phone! Michal learned to tie his shoes! It was a big night here. It can be a frustrating thing and there were times where he got very frustrated. I kept telling him to just keep trying, one time it's going to click and it's going to be amazing. Well, wouldn't you know it. It just clicked the other night and I think amazing is the best way to describe how he felt. Unfortunately for him, he tied his shoes for the first time right before bedtime. The poor kid was so excited that he couldn't sleep. I tell ya! Whatcha gonna do?
We are all so happy for you and we love you so much kiddo!
Naomi is so sweet. Naomi loves to help out, loves to do just about anything by herself. I do it is her favorite saying. She is completely potty trained and has been since before Christmas. We have gone 2 weeks now without having a night accident.. to be fair, she has never had an accident at night. Since we decided to forgo putting a pull up on her at night (as they were always dry) she is accident free. I know I'm her Mom and all Moms think there kids are the s*%t, but she is. She's beautiful, sweet, caring and so darn smart it's scary. Now if we could only get her to let us brush her hair. ;-)
Our fashionista... sometimes in Wisconsin a girl just has to be warm.
Oh yeah, I cut over 14 inches of my hair off. Well, I didn't do it but I took the plunge. I was so tired of my little guy pulling fistfuls of my hair out and I'm just at a point where I wanting something completely different. I must say I am loving my pixie cut. It was a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to style it. It dry's super fast, I can still style it different ways and the best part for me is working out really is much better without all that hair in the way. I was constantly having to adjust my pony tail or this or that. No more. The kids love it. Really! Michal told me that when my hair starts to grow again I need to make sure that I cut it so it stays like this. Thanks buddy! Leo gives me the biggest, gummy smiles... must mean he approves. Naomi says that my hair is pretty and my favorite it when she tells me that it sparkles. Yes, sparkles. I love that girl. Has anyone told you lately that your hair sparkles?









