Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas 2012

This Christmas was magical indeed. We had a lot of great family time. We had the pleasure of Babcia for over 5 weeks and Dziadek here with us for a little over 2 weeks. There is nothing like having family around to make the holidays merry. I'm hoping that next year we'll get really lucky and we'll get Grandpa Mike, Nana Nancy and Grandma Robin. Wouldn't that be awesome? Grandpa Mike I'm holding you to your word that next year is ours! ;-) 


 Nothing like a little horse play after dinner. 




 Ice sculptures at the zoo with our wonderful friends. 


 Have you shared your sweater with a little one lately?


 Leo's 1st Christmas pix with Santy Claus!


The Nawalany gang... Naomi wasn't so thrilled about Santy Claus. 


This was more her idea of fun! Who can blame a girl?


Leo was snuggled in for our winter wonderland walk...
 you can barely tell but that's him under all those layers. 


Smile Dzia-Dzia


 Poor Naomi... like I said she was NOT liking this one bit. 



 Cheese(heads)!


 Look Naomi, together we're as big as a bear!


 Sweet moments with the three of them...


My handsome goofball. 


 Now this Santy Claus is Naomi tested and approved!


Mikey with his good friends. We did a little gift exchange on Christmas Eve.
 We love these boys!


Let the annual pierogi making begin! Cheers to that... yumm-O!



 Naomi's present from Danny and Henry, she loves her new big-girl shoes!


Wow! Can we start Mom? Please!!!!


 Alright let's open some presents! 


As tradition goes, stockings first. 


Naomi's moo-baby. We love cows around here. 
When we get our milk from the dairy farm the kids always say "Thank you cows!" as we pull away.
 I love this about Marshfield... now the smell not so much. :-)



Daddy's new fat tire bike... I think Mommy and the kids new exactly what he wanted. 
We love you so much Daddy. Merry Christmas Love!



 Michal has been begging for a skate board and I guess Santa got the message. Thanks Santa for bringing all the knee, elbow and other pads to keep him safe and Mommy sane. 


Naomi's very own legos!






 More fun shoes! Thanks Grandma Robin!

  
An ipad for Babcia and Dzia-Dzia, they must have been really good this year. 


Naomi's big gift...


Yeah! I think both kids like it!



 Well this was a wonderful Christmas, the look of contentment for some...

  
excitement of others...


and the sweet look of slumber.