Leo is 8 weeks. Can you believe it? I can't. Leo is a happy baby, he's started smiling on his own and he says 'a-goo' and other sweet baby sounds. Leo looks around and knows our voices. He loves, loves, loves to be held. Leo doesn't cry a lot but, he does fuss to let you know when he's not happy. If Leo does cry it never seems to be for long, which is different from his brother and sister. They were both happy babies but, if they were upset they could cry and they wouldn't give in as easily. Leo is a definite keeper.
Swing!!!
Naomi got this for her birthday and I finally got it hung from the tree. They were both so excited. I love the fact that they can both swing at the same time. They, however, preferred to go alone. Silly kids.
Happy!
Naomi's sad that she had to give big brother a turn. Life is tough. Sharing is not an easy thing to do but she's much better at sharing her swing now that the newness has worn off and she knows that in order to get a turn we have to let others have a turn. Thank goodness!
Mikey-poo!
Me and my girl...
Leo, Leo, Leo!
Nay-Nay!
I caught a smile!
I've been trying to get him smiling on the camera and any one I get always seems to be blurry, very frustrating. Then I catch a picture like the next and it makes all the pictures worthwhile.
Isn't this one great?
They are both looking at me thinking 'Wow! My Mama is crazy!'
(I was hoping they wouldn't figure that out until much later in life) ;-)




