Saturday, February 09, 2013

Bunnies!!!!!!


Naomi's bunny is named either Baby or Pink depending on when you ask her


 Michals's bunny is Candy or Nya (from NINJAGO legos)


I call them cute, all four of them!





Misiu is trying to figure out where these little critters came from and most likely wondering when he'll get a chance to taste them. I'm sorry Misiu... it's not gonna happen on my watch. 



The kids are having fun learning what bunnies eat...


they think it's super fun to feed them!



Michal's examining how much the bunny ate. 



Yummy!







This morning we fed them some lettuce.







So. Much. Fun.


Look! The bunny will stand to get it!


Mr. Leo is having a great time watching the bunny festivities...



Leo pet the bunny but didn't seemed too interested overall. I'm just happy Leo didn't lock his baby death grip on the bunny. So, big success there!



Happy Valentine's Day guys! We love you so much and if these little critters don't prove that, well then you got me! Michal has been asking for a new pet after the whole cat incident. Naomi and Michal have been doing really good feeding the dog so I think they earned these little cuties. My favorite part, besides them being so sweet, super soft and snugly is they don't smell. So, whatever your names end up being... Welcome home bunnies!