Happy Birthday Smoochie, aka Daddy. I (we) love you more than words. I'm pretty sure you know this as you get a daily reminder of this when you walk in the door from work. These kids (and myself) are just so happy when you come home. Actually, when you're not here, there is always something missing. We just aren't complete without you. So, today I am extra thankful for you and I can't help but think back of our time together and just how we got to where we are today. What better way than to take a little photo journey back in time. I usually like to do these in chronological order but, today I want to look back from today to the beginning. These are just a few of the moments that make up our lives. I could have put so many more but I think these definitely convey the essence of us... more YOU. We love you and wish you the Happiest Birthday possible!


Go UW!

You've got to love a man that isn't afraid to wear his daughters hair clip.
Proud Daddy of two!
Meeting his daughter for the first time.
We waited so long and shed so many tears for this baby.
Was she ever worth the wait!
The last picture with Mikey before he had to go home to bed.
Naomi came too late in the night for big brother to wait up.
Yeah! I can ride a bike!
Daddy teaching Mikey how to ride a bike
My hubby loves me... he wanted to put the biggest American flag up in the
neighborhood to show me how much he loves me. I love you too.
Waiting for our daughter.
I just love a man that's not afraid to get dirty.
Lucky for me, neither of them are.
I do believe this was a first for all of us... meeting Pooh!

Finally, taking our son home from the hospital, just 17 days in the NICU!
Father and son.
Always my light. He tried to lighten my spirits in the scariest of days, my water broke 8 wks early and it could have been one of the worst moments of my life. Thanks for not letting it (me) get there. You really are my rock, or I like to think my soft spot... I know if I fall I'll always have a safe place to land if you're near.