I'm a bit disappointed in myself. We spent 2 weeks in Florida and I have very few photos to show for our time there. Apparently I wasn't thinking. Note to self: don't ever do that again. The only redeeming part is the few pictures I did get are cute and capture the mood of the trip. Naomi went to the beach for the first time and her main objective (at 8 mos of age) was to eat sand! I expected this. Mikey had a blast spending his time playing in the sand, building sandcastles. Lucky for me Aunt Yvonne was there to help him (and me) as we had to keep Naomi out of the sand to keep minimal amounts of sand from entering her mouth. Thus requiring two adults. All in all we had a great trip, spent some quality time with the Grandparents and came back a few shade darker. Great success!


