Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Busy as a bee



I wanted to send out a picture of Naomi in her thank you notes for her baptism so I decided to try and take the photo myself. We had so much fun. I loved getting her to smile for me and she had the best time trying to eat her gown! That was all she was interested in... little stinker. Anyhow, the above picture is the one I sent to everyone.




I think for an amateur I did pretty good.









Besides, when your subject is this cute how can you really go wrong?





Let me tell you, you can't. I loved every single picture I got.





Even got this handsome little guy to sit for me. Lately, he refuses to let me take his picture. That's fine, it just means pretty much any photo we get is very candid.





Brotherly love





These two melt my heart.









Now: of to pack for Florida! Woo-hoo!!!!