Saturday, May 14, 2011

Exploring

Now that Naomi is on the move, she loves to get to this air vent. Her hair blows wildly and she giggles... it's really something to watch her explore with her new found freedom.

Hmmm, how does that happen?

Big brother is always right there to make sure she's not hurting herself. Mikey will call for me and ask if what she's doing is OK. Then once I say sure, she's fine he's right in there with her exploring. They are really funny.

Just to clarify~ Naomi is rolling and scooting, no crawling yet. She gets up on all four and rocks. I know it's right around the corner. She's plenty fast as she is right now though. Naomi has 3 teeth.. working on 4 and it seems as if nothing will slow her down.

Mikey is getting big and talking all the time. He loves school, so much so that I'm really sad for him that the school year is coming to an end. He's going to be so upset. I'm sure that our trip to Florida will help ease and post-school blues. We can't wait... just a few more weeks and we'll be at the beach and pool every day!!!