make snow ice cream!
It's been snowing like crazy here, so what better way to make use of ALL this snow. It was my first time making this and it sure is yummy! I think it will be a new tradition. Just a little milk, vanilla, sugar and of course snow and you're set. Delicious!
Can I have some now Mom?
Dig in!!!
We took a family trip to Minneapolis this weekend. It was a great trip. The kids were very good for the 3 hours each way. We had some wonderful food (man I miss restaurants... Marshfield lacks in that area). We stayed at a nice hotel and got some good old family snuggling in.
Naomi had a great time watching everyone and everything at the Mall of America.
I can already tell we're gonna be great shopping buddies.
Mikey rode every single ride... and did he ever have fun.
He slept in his room all night that night for the first time in a VERY LONG TIME.
The fly boat!
I thought for sure some of these rides would scare him (like they used to).
I guess he 's growing up because nothing scared him this time.
Bumper cars with Daddy...
Good times.