
Our summer vacation was just what we all needed. We had lots of great quality time and it was so relaxing. I don't think we would have changed a thing (except our camera breaking on day 3).

summer lovin'

Hi Chloe! I've missed you...

Getting ready for our boat ride to the falls

I'm ready! This is sooo much fun!!!

What's that Grandpa?

The mad rower

This place was seriously what heaven must be made of.

It is always so difficult to get everyone to look at the same time.

Beautiful moments

I want to go back here...

The water was so warm it was just phenomenal.

26.3 weeks pregnant

Good friends.
We stayed our first night at Maciek's house. We had such a nice time...
thank you Maciek for taking us to this beautiful place and all your hospitality.

One of the last pictures our camera took... a good way to go out.
Playing with the new camera:

Isn't this kid just so beautiful? I love you so so much Mikey!

silly guy...

A little summer fun in the driveway

Definitely a great way to stay cool

I found this at a garage sale.
I think this is officially my best garage sale find yet.

He LOVES this train.

The boys have started going to the Bar a little early if I do say so myself.
They both thought it was so much fun that they were sitting here.

A glimpse into the future.

Pretty handsome guys if I do say so myself.

time for some grub

Back to playing hard


Mike's first time on a jet ski....
without a doubt he discovered how fun these things can be.

That should catch us up a bit...
now off to make some more great memories.