30 weeks, 5 days
I must say that with this pregnancy I feel as though this is how it should have been with my sweet little Mikey. This pregnancy is showing me that pregnancy can truly be a wonderful thing.

Mommy and big brother to be.
Mikey is so excited. He is always giving her kisses and telling her that he loves her....
he is going to be a fantastic big brother.
I am so blessed.
Mikey, the puppy sitter extaordinaire:

We are watching little Cleo for the day and Mikey is loving every minute of it. We went for a walk and while he was holding her leash he was saying to her, "it's ok sweetie, it's ok".
Mommy and big brother to be.
Mikey is so excited. He is always giving her kisses and telling her that he loves her....
he is going to be a fantastic big brother.
Mikey, the puppy sitter extaordinaire:
We are watching little Cleo for the day and Mikey is loving every minute of it. We went for a walk and while he was holding her leash he was saying to her, "it's ok sweetie, it's ok".