
Its been a crazy, busy holiday this year! I'm just going to fill you in with pictures. We hope the rest of you had a terrific Holiday and we wish you a very Happy 2009! (These pictures are not in any sort of order so just bare with me).
Mikey and beautiful Olivia... say cheese guys!

Mikey and me... I can't resist the candid camera moments.

We were so lucky to have Aunt Yvonne come visit us for a few days. Thank you so much for visiting... please come back soon. It's lonely here without you.

Christina and me.
Do you think if I rub her belly it will help get me pregnant? I wish it was that easy. Oh, well.. Mike and I will just keep trying. At least the trying part is fun!! ;-)
Olivia, Mike and Calvin.
(Tommy's beautiful kids)
The boys.
Christmas Eve Party
The whole family
OK... so Mikey does NOT like Santa. Do you see that grip he's got on Daddy?

Babcia Anna and Pra-Babcia Stasia wearing the hats and scarves my Mom knit for them. Good job Mom... they were without a doubt a hit!

Daddy is still trying to show Mikey that Santa isn't so bad. Maybe next year he'll change his mind. If not, that's ok too.

Babcia Anna preparing the Christmas Eve feast. In the Polish tradition there are 13 dishes that are served. Needless to say she was a very busy lady.

So, to get to Toronto Mike and I decided to drive through the night this time (while Mikey slept). The weather was an absolute nightmare... we seriously drove in the middle of a snow storm. Luckily we made it, however, the drive that should have taken us 11 hours took 15! Anyhow, this is Mikey calling Grandma Robin and Grandpa Mike to let them know we made it alive.

Mikey getting some energy out at a rest area. He was such a fantastic kid, we could not have imagined how good he would be on such a long drive. Thank you for being such a good boy Lovey!












