I made a promise to Mikey's Grandma Robin and Babcia Ania this morning that they would see new pictures of their grandson today. I've been absolutely horrible about keeping my blog up to date this year. I could give you a long list of excuses why, but what for. I just have not had the time and the few times when I've had the time it was the last thing I felt like doing... getting on the computer, yuck. Anyhow, I'm back.
We had a wonderful vacation to Southwest Florida to start the year off. The only thing that would have made it better (I feel like I say this all to often) is if my hubby could have been there with us. We did not let that or anything else stop us from having a good time and enjoying some much needed time with Mikey's Grandma Robin, Great-Grandma Connie and Great-Uncle Mike (G.U.M. as he nicknamed himself) too of course. We went to the area parks, out to eat at this great Mexican restaurant that I frequented quite often growing up, to the mall and of course the wonderful Gulf Beaches. We also unexpectedly had the pleasure of getting to see my Grandfather (Mikey's Great-Grandpa) not once but twice. We had such a nice time I feel as though I can't do it justice with words. Take a look at some of our pictures that we will always have to remember our Mommy and son vacation.
Ingrid, Mommy, Mikey and Great-Grandpa Goff
We had a wonderful vacation to Southwest Florida to start the year off. The only thing that would have made it better (I feel like I say this all to often) is if my hubby could have been there with us. We did not let that or anything else stop us from having a good time and enjoying some much needed time with Mikey's Grandma Robin, Great-Grandma Connie and Great-Uncle Mike (G.U.M. as he nicknamed himself) too of course. We went to the area parks, out to eat at this great Mexican restaurant that I frequented quite often growing up, to the mall and of course the wonderful Gulf Beaches. We also unexpectedly had the pleasure of getting to see my Grandfather (Mikey's Great-Grandpa) not once but twice. We had such a nice time I feel as though I can't do it justice with words. Take a look at some of our pictures that we will always have to remember our Mommy and son vacation.
Ingrid, Mommy, Mikey and Great-Grandpa Goff
We had such a fantastic meal the Ingrid so kindly made for us. Ingrid... you must share your recipe with me. Thanks again for your hospitality.





Mikey was so cute and considerate. We found this great little sand castle. Mikey borrowed one of the shells from it and when he was done he went right over and put it back where he got it from.


























