Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life is good.

Congrats Daddy! My Daddy scored not 1, but 2 goals this weekend! He ROCKS!!!
This is the best place to watch the soccer game

Look Daddy, I can play too.

Daddy relaxing after a long soccer game... ( returning a page as well)


Mikey's Coloring Castle

Our neighbor (and friend) gave us this big box to play with. It was cold and raining out the other morning so we pulled out the box, scissors and crayons and went to town. It was so much fun! Mikey sat and watched as Mommy cut out windows, escape hatches and some sun windows on the top. Then, we both had a grand ol' time drawing inside and out with our crayons.

We put the ABC's on the box as we sang the ABC song.

Mikey brought some of his favorite toys inside to play with.

Let me see if I can reach the top of the box with this crayon while laying down... nope. Oh well!


All this playing is hard work... time for a rest.

Of course I had to put these pictures up. Mikey is so darn cute I must share with everyone else. I'm sorry Mikey, I know you won't appreciate these when you are older. (At least you can't see any of the important stuff)


I love you baby boy!!!