Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I've been tagged...

Thank you so much Summer for tagging me. So, here it goes. I have to give you 5 facts about myself and then tag 5 other poor souls.


1.) I hate wearing socks around the house. I can NOT sleep with anything on my feet, not even in the winter (except at Becca's house which is unbelievably cold).

2.) I keep trying other hair colors, but always end up blond again. I just feel more myself when I'm blond (go figure, I'm naturally dark brunette).

3.) I can drink caffeine at any hour of the day and yet still fall asleep right after.

4.) I don't floss my teeth. I brush at least twice a day, but I never floss. I've tried to even commit to one day a week... not so much luck. (I know, I know I'm gross).

5.) I still have a crush on my husband and get excited for him to come home from work everyday.