Mikey reporting here. We had the pleasure of Babcia (Grandma) Ania coming to visit us for a few days last week. Here are a few of our favorite pictures from all the fun we had with her.

Wow! Rocks can be such fun to play with.
Going down the big boy slide with Babcia
Going down the slide all by myself!!!We went to the ZOO!!!

I learned that goat food is just for goats, not for little boys. I tried it just to make sure Mommy was telling the truth. Let me tell you it is yucky!!!
On the last night Babcia was here we took her out for some Mexican food.
This is Mommy & Daddy drinking a very BIG margarita
I got my own cup of apple juice with a straw just like theirs.
After we said goodbye to Babcia Miss Colleen took us to the cottage for the weekend. Man is it fun there!!!
Playing trucks is even more fun with a view like this
Daddy went kayaking and it looked like so much fun I wanted to get in to see what it was all about. Daddy wouldn't take me though... they didn't have a life vest to fit me. Maybe next time my slacker parents will think of that before we go. ;-)
A picture of my Dad on the kayak... I like the one with both of us better.
Come on guys, lets go play some more...
Oh, I could get used to this...


