So this is our new house. I just love it here! It is a fantastic neighborhood and it's so close to Mike's work he can come home a join us for lunch on occasion now.
It didn't take Mikey long to figure the stairs out. He loves climbing them and he just figured out how to come down on his own yesterday. However, he gets really ticked off at Mommy when I put up the kiddy gate. The stairs are not a safe place to play trucks.
I took this picture the last night in our old place, now that he is walking he carries his truck pretty much everywhere with him.
Daddy, Mikey and Chloe relaxing after a long days work in our new house.Let me preface for the next group of pictures: The day we move in I see our neighbor coming home and she takes out of her backseat a little boy that looks pretty similar in age as Mikey. I think to myself... this can't be true. So, we get to talking and her son was born 1 day before Mikey. Can you believe this? We couldn't have planned this if we tried. Now as if this wasn't cool enough her husband is 100% polish as well ( in fact he is part of the largest polish family in WI). Crazy, right! So we both have polish husbands and 1/2 polish sons and we both are trying for baby number two!!! Maybe the second baby will be born on the same day. ;-)
P.S. No I am NOT preggers... just dreaming about it.





