Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

It is absolutely amazing how fast times goes by. I know I said this on my last post, I know. Yesterday was my son's first b-day. I can't believe it. He is a year old! Somebody pinch me. He has changed my life in so many wonderful ways. He has taught me to love more than I ever thought was possible. He has taught me to be patient and to enjoy the right here and now. I am a better person because of him. I find it all so amazing as he can only say Mama, Dada and Baba. It just goes to show you that actions speak so much louder than words ever can.

Yesterday we had a birthday party for him with a bunch of other little kiddo's and I can honestly say he had a blast. I apologize for not being able to show you any pictures yet as our camera broke and I am waiting for a friend to email me the pictures she took for us. Anyhow, it was a fantastic time. Mikey had vanilla cupcakes that I made with blue frosting and we had blue frosting covering every inch of his body. It was fantastic! Mikey was spoiled and is now the proud owner of at least 6 new trucks and all sorts of other great toys. There is not a lack of anything fun to do around our house ( that is if you fall under the age of 3). I just want to thank everyone that came, you all truly made the day even more special than it already was.

Anyhow, here are a few pictures from the day our little guy blessed us with his presence in this World. I would also like to say Thank you so much to my son for being the most wonderful son a mother could ever ask for. I love you soooo, soooo much! Muah!

Present day... approx. 23 lbs

A year and one day ago... 4.4 lbs