So while Mommy is busy packing for our trip to Florida she notices it is a little too quiet. As any good Mommy knows... quiet means only one thing... trouble. So, I go to check and what do I find? My child has used his books as a ladder to get to the radio. Thankfully they aren't too high and even if he fell he couldn't really hurt himself. Can I just tell all of you though how proud he was of himself? Mikey has been trying to figure out how to get to the radio for a good while now.

Look Mom!


This is wonderful!!!
The look of determination.
P.S. This will most likely be the last post for the nest week and a half (or so) as we will be on vacation and you all know how that goes. At least for me, blogging and vacation don't go together. However, I'm sure we will have some fantastic pics when we get back that all the snow birds will be envious of. ;-)
Look Mom! I'm ready for the Florida sun, now I can play ALL day at the beach!!!