Wednesday, December 13, 2006

We're having a baby!!!

It's official, I'm 5 months pregnant. It's all so overwhelming, exciting, scary and wonderful!! We are very happy about this, it was not a planned thing. That is very appropriate for me as I can't recall the last time I "planned something" and it went as it was supposed to. I'm very much fly by the seat of my pants. And now instead of my happy little life with my boyfriend and dog, it's even happier life boyfriend, baby and dog! I'm getting so excited now that I actually look pregnant and not just like I have a beer belly. I have felt the first kick from my little soccer player in training, it's so amazing! AMAZING I tell you. I go next week for the ultrasound where we could find out the sex of the baby. The reason I say could is that we are going to wait and let the little bundle suprise us. After all, everything has been a surprise so far (wonderful at that I might add) I think it's best to keep with the tradition.

I'm going to post photos once I get my printer hooked up again... I promise it will be soom Becca.
I know it's been a long time since I started my blog and even longer since I've posted. I'm very sorry for that. I feel I need to explain. It's tough for me to find time at the end of the day to sit down and write something. You see... I work in front of a computer ALL day and so most of the time the last thing I want to do is look at a computer screen when I come home. Plus, my stupid work has this sight blocked so I can't post from work. Only option is end of the day or the weekend. No more excuses, I'm going to be much better from now on. (Crossed fingers)

Anyhow, Cheers for now!!!