Monday, September 18, 2006

It's the east coast smoochie's!!!


So, things are going smooth here in J-ville. We had a laid back weekend. It was absolutely wonderful! We went and took our little Chihuahua, Chloe, to the beach on Saturday and you couldn't have asked for a nicer day. I must admit part of the reason for taking the puppy to the beach was so she wouldn't wake us up twice in the middle of the night to go pee like she did the night before. It worked, it always does.

Sunday we woke up and went to Smoochie's soccer game. I have to brag a little... Smoochie scored a goal!!! (Personally I would like to take some credit as that wasn't the first time Smoochie scored that day) sorry Mom and Dad. But, wow I was so happy for him! He was so handsome as he scored the goal, I was grinning ear to ear for him. Let me tell everyone out there... I sure am lucky! I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend too.