Monday, August 11, 2014

Planes (no trains) but lots of automobiles! Part 1


Tired already? We just started. 



A day at the zoo...




Spring trip to Florida to visit Grandpa Mike and Grandma Nancy


 At our favorite breakfast spot in Jax... The Metro Diner



 To the beach!






  
Sand!!!


  Who doesn't love having their feet buried in the sand?

  
F.U.N. 


I'm gonna get you Mommy!


Oh, I don't think your going to like getting this sand out of your hair later. 

 But, it sure is fun to pour it on you head apparently! ;-)


The Magic Kingdom for our Princess Naomi



Isn't she lovely... 




Too much excitement for these two.


 Awake and ready for some face painting!


 Love her so much!



 We're tired, but in good spirits!


 Leo had a BLAST jamming with Frozone!


 A trip to Jacksonville Zoo with Grandpa for the day!



 A few silly moment...



We had a great time and can't wait for our next J-ville vacation. 

As always, Naomi was very happy to come back home and see her kitty, Ella. 




 I got to chaperone Michals' class field trip to the school forest. We hunted for dragonfly nymphs in the water and then on land for bugs! Every Mom's dream ;-)...




Putting our nymphs in the tank to take back to the classroom. 




I had a great time! 
This is a great group of kids and the teachers are amazing!


Naomi's 1st dance recital:


 Naomi is the glowing dancer on the far left


 Pink roses for our star

 We are so proud of you sweetheart!