Michal is growing up so fast. I know this is a widely over used statement made by parents and grandparents. It's so true though. How did this happen? Six years old already! It's something. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this little boy. Michal is a beautiful, complex boy. He can be shy at times and others well I guess exuberant would be a good word. He loves to take charge and lead groups of kids. He can be so patient and kind yet he is still a kid and there are times where it just isn't fun to share your toys with your siblings. Michal is cautious and of my three kids he is the least likely to hurt himself doing something stupid. This is a trait I noticed almost right from the get go, even as a baby he was cautious. This is a great trait, but it makes things like learning to swim a bit tricky. I can say though that with great perseverance, on Mommy's part, he is swimming and has been since this past summer. Michal loves to play with his friends and lately has even learned to appreciate his little sister and they have been playing so beautifully together. As a parent (I can say for myself anyhow) watching your kids play with each other, giggle and look out for each other is a proud moment. Michal we are beyond proud of you and love you more than you will ever know. Happy 6th birthday to my favorite oldest child in the whole wide world!
Michal had his birthday party at the Holiday Inn pool and the kids had a blast!
It was Ninjago themed of course. It simply could NOT be anything else.
The Ninjago alarm clock he wanted... and is now the proud owner of.
Happy Birthday big brother!!! Love, Naomi
Happy Birthday big brother! Love, Leo (and Daniel)
So. Much. Fun!
Happy Birthday Michal Hugh! Love always, Mama and Daddy






