Monday, March 11, 2013
Things you don't want to forget... or maybe you do. I can't decide where this one falls.
So, last night I'm nursing the baby to sleep, Mikey's already asleep (thank goodness). Baby finally dozes off and I can unlatch him. Now, Naomi is still running around the house. Must find her and get her in bed. I walk downstairs, look right and see Naomi (with chair pushed up to the counter) ON TOP of the counter eating a bag of chocolate covered espresso beans that were ON THE TOP shelf of the cabinet. Where is Daddy? I look left, he's right in the sight line of Naomi but on the computer. Ahhhh! This then prompts the obvious, "Babe what the HECK are you doing? Do you see our daughter?" He then looks over at her... eyes get big and then he says, "Oh that's no good, sorry Smooch." Yup she was bouncing off the walls well past 11:00! Happy Monday.