38 weeks... could be any day, could be 2 more weeks!
So, tonight at 12:23 am was exactly the same point when Naomi arrived. Naomi was 38 weeks, 1 day and I'm pretty certain that I will pass that point with this baby. It appears that with each pregnancy I carry each baby further than the previous. I think I'm happy about this. I am happy to have a full term baby, who wouldn't be? I'm just ready to meet this little person that's been growing in my tummy for the past 9 1/2 months. I've found that since the other two came fairly early I'm impatient for this one to come, just assuming that the same would happen again. I've come to the realization that I just need to chill out and wait. This is easier said than done!
I feel absolutely, positively HUGE. I have only a few pregnancy shirts that will actually cover my expanding belly... as you can see this is not one of them. Hopefully my next post will be of our newest family member. I'm growing increasingly uncertain of this. For now, I'm patiently waiting....