We have become bird watchers this year. We've watched this robin build her nest in such a rapid yet incredibly efficient manor. It's just amazing what these little creatures are capable of.
I have decided that of the bird eggs I have seen, robin eggs are the most beautiful.
Where on earth do they get that gorgeous color?
Our kids are now the proud owners of a trampoline.
They were so excited that they simply couldn't wait for us to get the enclosure on to jump.
I was a nervous wreck while they jumped an giggled... for all of 10 minutes. Then it was time to get off so we could finish.
The kids are in heaven. They just love this thing.
We have also found that after a long day of play there is no better way than to end your day with sitting around the fire with your friends roasting marshmallows.
We're off to a good start this spring.



