Well here we are... 20 weeks
and with this pregnancy (as I expected) my tummy is pretty big.
(I've held onto this shirt just for this occasion, my 20 wk belly pic)
My pregnancy with Michal...
My pregnancy with Naomi...
Anyhow, I'm feeling good which is important as I have two very busy kids that I have to keep up with. I'm really looking forward to this summer. I plan on purchasing the family pool pass to the local pool and pretty much making it a daily thing. Michal is also looking forward to taking tennis and soccer lessons. Naomi I have a feeling is going to love my idea of going to the pool everyday as she is my water baby. As long as the weather cooperates, it will be a great summer with the gift of a new baby to top everything off. How can one complain? Ahhh, even if the weather doesn't cooperate we're going to have a great summer spending time together as a family.