Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday... 4 years old!

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE LITTLE BOY IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
Okay, we've been busy. This is the first year (and I hope last) that it's taken me 2 weeks to get the birthday tribute posted. I feel horrible... Mama is very sorry. I hope the party made up for it. We had a party of all parties... at least we thought so. We had balloons, a bouncy house (in my living room), ice cream cake, cupcakes and most important of all about 20 of Mikey's friends over to help him celebrate! What a day. I think the morning after made it all worth it. Mikey comes up to me and says, "Mama, can we do that again today"?

It was Spiderman everything.
Spiderman ice cream cake and spiderman cupcakes.

I can't believe it, 4 years old.

The boys made this their lunch table... it was really cute. When I walked over to see what all the giggling was about, you'll never believe what happened. A friend of Mikey's says to me, "do you know what it means to pop you in the pills"? Followed by and eruption of laughter. Already?

This bouncy house took up my entire formal living room.

It was so worth it... it was super cool! After all the kids left Daddy, Mikey and I got in and bounced and played just the 3 of us. I must admit it, it was a lot of fun! Those fifteen or so minutes with my boys were by far the best of the entire day. At least for me.

Naomi can party with the best. Naomi would not close her eyes until ALL the kids left.
This baby doesn't want to miss a thing.

Enjoying some time with Bea, watching the big kids bounce.

What party would be complete without a pinata?

Apparently not ours! This was one of Mikey's requests, a pinata.
The kid's onto something. It was a blast!

Claire taking a whack at it.

Isabel...

The birthday boy!!!

What a day and what a phenomenal 4 years. Mikey you have turned our World upside down and right side up. Wow! You are one of the sweetest little guys, you blow us away daily. I'll never forget the day your sister was born. Of course you were so excited to meet her but you were so gentle. As you left the room for the first time you gave her a kiss and said, "good-bye sweetheart". You melt my heart again and again. To this day you still call her sweetheart and there is just something so special about it. It's not a name anyone else calls her... it's your thing. It's just another example of how sweet you can be.
You have a huge heart and truly enjoy helping others. If I need your help making your sister happy so I can finish cooking dinner, you do it with pride. No one can make her giggle like you. You really enjoy helping us from helping Mama clear the dinner dishes to helping Daddy pull weeds or wash the car. It truly makes you glow to help others. Sure you can be more stubborn than an ox but your charm makes up for that. It's just amazing to watch you grow up. I know you are going to do something amazing with your life. You have charm, you're charismatic, witty and determined. It's a combination that will only lead to great things. We love you so much and are so proud of you. Happy Birthday Love!