Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baptism... our princess.

April 2, 2011 Naomi Tamara was baptised

and what a baptism it was...

God Bless YOU Baby Girl!

We had Naomi's baptism in Toronto at the St. Stanislaw Catholic Church

These pictures crack me up. We don't have one photo where every one is looking at the camera and smiling. They are very candid... which is wonderful. Just like the day was. Wonderful.

Tommy (Naomi's Godfather), Kinga (Naomi's Godmother), the Priest, Naomi (attacking the flowers~ anything that pretty should be edible), Mom, Dad and Big brother Mikey.

Grandpa Mike, Grandma Robin, Uncle Tommy, Aunt Kinga, the Priest, Mommy & Naomi, Daddy & Mikey, Babcia Ania and Dzia-Dzia Andrew

Tommy & Naomi before the ceremony

Tommy and Yvonne helping me keep the kids occupied until things got moving.

The Grandparents patiently waiting. They sure clean up nice don't they?

At the reception after the baptism.
Every Princess needs to have at least one outfit change.

I tell you, no one makes this girl smile like her brother. NO ONE.


The trip wasn't just baptism, we got to enjoy Toronto
and the fantastic shopping, time with family and great food.
We got a lot of great pictures. Here we go!
Naomi helping Mama & Daddy shop for a new rug.

You're right Naomi, this rug is really soft... and cool to boot!

Nice, but not quite what we're looking for. Beautiful though.

A girl's gotta keep up with the internet...


Chillin' with big brother

Quality time with Dzia-Dzia

Is my food ready yet Mom?
This giraffe is only so good for so long.

Naomi and Aunt Kinga... meeting for the first time.

Good times.

Mikey is always better to look at than the camera!

My little guy... getting to be not so little.

Naomi loves to pick at the ties in this babies hair...
it keeps her occupied for a long time.

loving Daddy

Grandpa Mike and Grandma Robin enjoying some time with their Granddaughter.

Cheese!

My in-laws wanted to take my family to CN Tower to see the view and eat some fantastic food. Mikey fell asleep on the way there... he would NOT wake up. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, he's been like this his whole life. He can sleep wherever and won't wake up being moved, changed... you name it. Crazy! Naomi... the exact opposite.

Lovin' my hubby

I miss my Dad... I wish we lived closer.

Yup, still sleeping... in the restaurant now.



What a view, huh?

Good times, great memories.

This was a great idea... we need to all get together more often.

Aunt Yvonne flew in for the occasion...

Thanks so much to everyone for making Naomi's baptism such a special day. Really and truly it was so special and will be something I carry in my heart always. We went above and beyond for her baptism but, why not? We waited a long time for this baby and I would give my kids the entire World if I could. It was a wonderful day that I can't wait to tell her all about when she gets older. Thanks again to my in-laws for hosting and all your help pulling it off. Thanks to my family and Yvonne for flying in to be there. Yvonne seriously went above and beyond to be there and it is so special to us. Thanks again everyone! We love you all.