Thursday, September 23, 2010

9 Months pregnant and Mikey's 3 1/2 years old today

36 weeks... 9 months!!!

I can't believe it. I'm 9 months pregnant. I've never been 9 months pregnant before. When pregnant with Mikey I had him at 8 months, 6 days. After that ordeal, him being in the NICU and everything else to goes with having a preemie I just prayed for a full term pregnancy. Well, I can now tell you that I am aware of the fact that I wasn't missing out on too much. My body aches and doing the simplest of things (getting out of bed for an ex) is extremely difficult. Although I may feel like a whale, I must say it is such a relief to know that from this point on the chance of my daughter having the same fate as my son is slim. Thank goodness! So every time I feel like complaining (which is a lot) I remind myself how lucky and blessed I am that I've been able to carry her thus far. Now, I just can't wait to meet her and look into her beautiful little eyes to tell her, face to face, just how much I love her (and cover her with kisses of course)!

Things have been busy around our house. We've been so lucky to have Babcia Ania come visit for a weekend to share in my baby shower. I currently have Grandma Robin staying here to help me with Mikey in my last month of pregnancy. We also had the pleasure of having Mikey's Godmama Yvonne visit for a few days. It's been busy but I wouldn't have it any other way.


Good times as a local Japanese restaurant.

It may not look like it by the covered ears but, Mikey loved watching the guy create fire volcanoes out of onions and any other fire the guy could create.

Playing with Auntie Yvonne

The three amigos.... soon to be four.

Mikey got his first pair of Adidas shoes.
He walks around saying he's wearing his Daddy shoes.

I think Mikey would sleep in them if we would let him. He LOVES his shoes!

A few weeks ago we went to the Marshfield Fair. The boys had to ride the bumper cars (of course). What is it with boys and crashing into things? I don't get it but did they ever have fun.

Just look at those faces... love it!

Go Daddy, go!


Mr. Conductor

Mikey rode this same train last year and loved it just as much this year. I have a feeling that by next year he's going to want to ride the big boy rides instead.

Mikey and Daddy watching the tractor races. Yup, I said tractor.
Remember we're in central Wisconsin.

You know you're in Marshfield when...
you see skunk fur hanging out of someones pocket.

A fair would not be complete without the petting zoo.
Mikey had so much fun feeding the animals.

Anyone know what animal this is?
An otter.
So freaking cute. Poor little guy wore himself out going
around and around in his little pool and needed a nap.

Filling the cows tummy and giving him some lovin'.

Goats, hungry goats.

Love my little guy

Some good old morning snuggling.

Mikey is beyond excited for Halloween this year. He asks everyday, "is it Halloween yet Mama"? No, I'm sorry honey... not yet. Well then, we must get dressed in our costume to make sure everything is perfect so when Halloween arrives we are ready to go!

This is one excited skeleton!


Boo!

Even Daddy's getting prepared for some good old trick or treating.